CORONA-VIRUS HYGIENE PRECAUTIONS
We will be resuming our regular activities on February 1st. For the time being, we will be running all our weekly classes and tournaments in Sheung Wan. We have ran a camp this week without any issue and we will be running morning camps next two weeks of school closure. We want to mention a few hygiene measures that we will be enforcing for everyone safety:
- Please do not send to the club any kid with any sickness symptoms
- Kids and coaches will be wearing masks at any time in the premises
- Students temperature will be tested before entering the club. Anybody with fever will not be allowed to enter.
- We will send out any kid with continous coughing or other symptoms
- Hand sanitizer will be available. We will clean our stuff, especially the chess sets, more often.
- We will not allow parents or caregivers in the club for the time being.
Thanks for your understanding!