CORONA-VIRUS HYGIENE PRECAUTIONS
At the time being, we are running all our center classes in Sheung Wan. We want to mention a few hygiene measures that we will be enforcing for everyone safety:
- You cannot attend class if you or a close household member has entered Hong Kong from overseas in the past 14 days
- Please do not send to the club any child with any sickness symptoms
- Children, adults and coaches will be wearing masks at any time in the premises. Please bring your own mask.
- Students temperature will be tested before entering the club. Anybody with fever will not be allowed to enter.
- We will send out any student, child or adult, if with continuous coughing or other illness symptoms
- Hand sanitizer will be available. We will clean our materials, especially the chess sets, more often.
- We will not allow parents or caregivers in the club for the time being.
Thanks for your understanding!